·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I must’ve received a defective unit because it didn’t work for me. Hell of a way to piss away $80.

We don't show we shipped Any of these to Phoenix AZ in the past year.

Can you provide us your Order # ?

·
Registered
611 Posts
I must’ve received a defective unit because it didn’t work for me. Hell of a way to piss away $80.
That sucks. I have one installed and it is spot on (gps verified) with every gear change I've tossed at it.

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
probably a bad install.

Could be.
This is a quality Product.

We've never had any reported issues on all the ones we've sold.

Definitely, interested to get an Order # from Phoenix to look into this more.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Damn, sorry hardracing I ordered it from steady garage not you guys. Just realized that when I looked it up in my emails. I ordered the shift shaft support from you guys. Sorry. I’ll delete my feedback since it’s not your issue.

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Damn, sorry hardracing I ordered it from steady garage not you guys. Just realized that when I looked it up in my emails. I ordered the shift shaft support from you guys. Sorry. I’ll delete my feedback since it’s not your issue.

Ok thank you.

Did you contact Steady to see if they could get you a replacement ?

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I ordered it July of last year and just got around to installing it last night. Im pretty sure its been WAY too long for any kind of replacement.

I would still contact them. They should be able to get you taken care of. At the minimum guide you over to the Manufacturer.. 12'oclock labs.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I ended up contacting 12oclock labs directly before tossing the unit and they explained what was happening. Thanks again Hardracing.

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I ended up contacting 12oclock labs directly before tossing the unit and they explained what was happening. Thanks again Hardracing.

Excellent.

Glad they got you taken care of.

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
21 - 37 of 37 Posts