Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some nice low bars, like what i used to have on my kx 125 some pro tapers or something, i have a problem with the stock bars i have long arms an i feel they are at a wierd position with the way they sit i like to have my arms stretched out instead of half mooned. so if you changed your bars please post a pic an share your info.

thanks !!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was looking for some people that are lanky an tall for some low bars, i seen the bars thread but not alot of pictures.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm running as set of Renthals that came stock on a 2004 CR125. I think they're CR high bend. They are quite low but comfortable. They're nice and wide and force me to ride in an elbows up position like I prefer. I'm probably going to make a set of risers to bring them up about an inch or inch and a half though as I am slightly leaned over. I don't put weight on the bars because of it, but would like to sit more upright again.
. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check Slevin's build thread...I had him post some pics of his honda mini's and kawi min's for reference.

denny thanks for thelp brotha i looked at em an those are exactly the style i was looking for an he posted a link were to buy em an i bought em they are on the way, AGAIN THANKS MAN!

·
Registered
75 Posts
denny thanks for thelp brotha i looked at em an those are exactly the style i was looking for an he posted a link were to buy em an i bought em they are on the way, AGAIN THANKS MAN!
No problem man...That is what I love about this forum people are friendly and quick to respond with good info. Congrats on the purchase I got the same one's

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem man...That is what I love about this forum people are friendly and quick to respond with good info. Congrats on the purchase I got the same one's
Some people are a little grumpy but hey that's life, I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys this forum an the people on it

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm 5'9.5" but my fucking arms are like 4 feet long. I need to do something about these bars too.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Where is the best site to choose from? Good return policy in case I don't like my first choice?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I am running the Pro Taper Honda Mini SE (7/8") bars. I really like the riding position and I used to run Pro Tapers on my KX 250 so I like the look. A bit of a tight squeeze to get everything shoe horned on the bars but
no issues with a few adjustments. You also will have to drill a hole on your bars or grind off the tab on the throttle side. Honda puts a tab that fits into a hole to prevent everything from spinning
on the bars. More threads about that topic on the forum here. Hope this helps.. I have more photos posted in our gallery.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts