Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
nice! Leaves hope for me that I might be able to buy one used next year.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Heck, they're ask $4700 before fees at Ridenow in Vegas. Dicks. :furious:

I paid $3220 OTD for mine at Monarch in Orem, UT. Second bike I've picked up there. I'll never buy a new bike in Vegas again.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow, $4700! Those pawn shop rates, lol.

I'm really considering going to AZ and getting one there, I have a friend out there. But thinking DMV might make it the same in the end.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Two weeks before I received mine I was having second thoughts. Ridden 125 miles on my first tank so far and I'm two bars from the bottom so I figure I'll keep it lol

Making a quick buck isn't worth sacrificing riding time =)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Two weeks before I received mine I was having second thoughts. Ridden 125 miles on my first tank so far and I'm two bars from the bottom so I figure I'll keep it lol

Making a quick buck isn't worth sacrificing riding time =)
I'm heading to Seattle next month...I should ride back home.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Heck, they're ask $4700 before fees at Ridenow in Vegas. Dicks. :furious:

I paid $3220 OTD for mine at Monarch in Orem, UT. Second bike I've picked up there. I'll never buy a new bike in Vegas again.
Ride now and their ilk are going to cause the hobby to fade away ............ They used to be The Motorsports group and got suc A bad rep they changed their name ............. I copyrighted and trade named Ride Northern Arizona in 2006 3 years before they changed ....... Now people think I'm associated with those Douche bags

Dj Hunny ~ You'll get no love in AZ they are all spoken for or owned by ride now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts