Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are you going or am i?

When it was happening? I was 99.9% sure that i came to a full stop... After reviewing the video, it shows that i was at ZERO MPH for 2 secs on the speedometer!

The SUV was still rolling to a stop. Actually, the SUV never made a full stop!

Grommers,

becareful out there !!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I really wonder where to people get license's these days. As my dad always said " the bottom of a cracker jack box" and it seems to hold up well. Stay safe out there guys. I've got hit by a idiot doing the same thing when I was walking.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Im really glad it was "almost"

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
685 Posts
Get on that horn next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lol that shit happens all the time i usually go towards em and flip em off. I got a temper for stupid people. Lifes got to be that much harder.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's life on a Bike. They look at you, but, don'tsee you. If they have a cell phone on your side, the phone hides you completely. Get a loud horn and expect everyone to pullout in front of you. I think you shouldhave stopped on this one, looks like you both got there at the same time. The person on the right has the right of way.If the SUV would have kept coming you would be in a bad way. Sometimes people keep going because they havethe right of way and become dead right.

·
Registered
18 Posts
All of you finger guys, we had a local biker that gave the finger to a truck driver. He followed the bike up the off ramp and hit him at 40 mph. Killed the biker and the truck driver went to jail. Ride safely. Cages are bigger and faster.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts