Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looks great. Are you going to add other carbon parts as well or hold it at that?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. Are you going to add other carbon parts as well or hold it at that?
Once I finally get an exhaust system and tail tidy fitted I can work out what direction to go in, I may get a seat cowl, definitely a bellypan but haven't decided on painted or carbon as that front wheel kicks up a lot of crap and it will look crap in no time, I cant decide on graphics just yet as nothing is standing out for me yet, I may swap the top or lower panel to black as I like some of the 2 tone panel swap pics I have seen then trying to work out what to do afterwards but like I say, pipe n tail tidy first then I will have a better pic in my minds eye where I wanna go, surprised you guys aren't coming up with some cool graphics yet for the grom!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Once I finally get an exhaust system and tail tidy fitted I can work out what direction to go in, I may get a seat cowl, definitely a bellypan but haven't decided on painted or carbon as that front wheel kicks up a lot of crap and it will look crap in no time, I cant decide on graphics just yet as nothing is standing out for me yet, I may swap the top or lower panel to black as I like some of the 2 tone panel swap pics I have seen then trying to work out what to do afterwards but like I say, pipe n tail tidy first then I will have a better pic in my minds eye where I wanna go, surprised you guys aren't coming up with some cool graphics yet for the grom!
I hadn't thought of that. If I go with a CF belly pan, or any belly pan for that matter, I will look into some clear vinyl protective tape for the front of it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
That is one fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine looking machine you have there dezzie! I was skeptical about the cf on the tank but the lines look legit and very precision cut, just might have to head to TYGA today lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What tires are those? How do you like them over stock?
michellin city grips, really nice n grippy especially in our wet climate, but if I lived in sunshine like most of you lot I would like something more race style like power pures or something!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
These photos make me want to go with both fenders and a belly pan. The CF really looks good to me.

·
Registered
955 Posts
That looks really good. I might have to get some of the cf stuff. How long did shipping take?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 - 20 of 28 Posts