Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm supposed to be meeting up with another member, Gromson, at 7pm tonight at south coast plaza. Anybody else in the area want to meet up let me know.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's always fun getting out and learning new places in the area I grew up in. Took a nice ride with Gromson up through the canyons in Irvine then made our way down to Laguna Beach then back to Costa Mesa. It was cool getting to ride with another Grom, the only problem was, now that I've changed the exhaust to the Yosh I have ZERO top end. I may as well not even have a 4th gear. Gromson was able to easily pull away from me (granted, he is A LOT smaller than I am) and his bike is stock.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Grom is out of commission for a few more days ever since I took it apart to get some pieces powder coated. Maybe I'll be ready to ride by Wednesday. I can still ride the CBR if you guys don't mind always trying to catch up

·
Registered
328 Posts
Picking mine up from Racetech tomorrow morning and riding it back from Corona, Where you guys heading RayBo ?!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Where in HB?

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Bump?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gonna meet and ride around pch and the strip main st areas, three of us will be riding around the area from 11 till ?

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Main st. By the pier correct?

·
Registered
598 Posts
How did the HB ride go.
Hb grommers need info.......:smile: :redgrom:

Didn't get my seat back yet (it's ready) or I would have met you folks down there....:sorry:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ride went well, did about 60 miles I guess...was fun break in ride, in issues, but lots of smiles and was laughing to myself lots! People were asking us if that was our bikes in the pkg lot? We went to tilted kilt south of HB then rode back to HB in the afternoon. Good time

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

1 - 20 of 189 Posts