Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Same exhaust, fender eliminator, and rear blinkers I have... I hope my bike is there when I get home today lol.

EDIT: They are good deals. I paid $370 for my exhaust, and it's usually more than that. Seller raised price to $410 right after I bought mine. My FE was $65 on Amazon plus another $16 or so for the blinkers.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same exhaust, fender eliminator, and rear blinkers I have... I hope my bike is there when I get home today lol.

EDIT: They are good deals. I paid $370 for my exhaust, and it's usually more than that. Seller raised price to $410 right after I bought mine. My FE was $65 on Amazon plus another $16 or so for the blinkers.
Hahahahhaha.

I've seen the Two Brother ad on there for a few days now. I guess the seller just wants to make some space on his shelves. I'd buy this, if I didn't already have my Yoshimura. I got it for $300 right after I bought my Grom. It had been on CL for a while and the seller was cool to come down from his asking price. I was stoked after seeing it go for about $500 new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts