Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously we all heard the Grom was coming.

Then we all searched the web for more information.

Then we all watched every MSX/Grom video on YouTube - multiple times.

Then we all searched the web some more.

Then a bunch of us put down deposits.

Then we all talked about the OTD price and did comparisons.

Then we all talked about what color we are getting or would get if it was available.

Then we all talked about what we are going to modify once we do get them.

Now what? Is there anything left to do or talk about until they arrive? Do we just wait? I feel like a prisoner waiting for his parole date. LOL.

·
Registered
677 Posts
theres obviously been a decent amount to talk about mr 146 post count........ lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
theres obviously been a decent amount to talk about mr 146 post count........ lol
Hahahaha!

I feel your pain...I'm dying for something tangible to work with. No more good youtube clips to watch. No good sites with a FULL assortment of parts and accessories. No one doing any cool builds yet.

Look at it this way...our Grom fun will only INCREASE in the next few weeks/months!

·
Registered
677 Posts
wait, so theres going to be MORE grom fun...??!?!?!? lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Haha feel the same way. Maybe soon some (US) reviewers/magazines will get their hands on a Grom and have a full featured video review! That's what I look forward to next anyways. And more UK vids to come out. I can't understand all the Thai vids!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tell me about it, the wait is excruciating. August will not come fast enough, plus I'm sure most dealers are getting like 5 max in my area...

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pfft..... that is only on this forum. I hadn't noticed until now. I should probably try not to post for a while.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Obviously we all heard the Grom was coming.

Then we all searched the web for more information.

Then we all watched every MSX/Grom video on YouTube - multiple times.

Then we all searched the web some more.

Then a bunch of us put down deposits.

Then we all talked about the OTD price and did comparisons.

Then we all talked about what color we are getting or would get if it was available.

Then we all talked about what we are going to modify once we do get them.

Now what? Is there anything left to do or talk about until they arrive? Do we just wait? I feel like a prisoner waiting for his parole date. LOL.
I guess if that is the case we should all start doing prison work outs until august comes haha I have a deck of cards

1 - 15 of 15 Posts