Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its oficially June 20th to my understanding dealers can place their grom orders today! Who is as excited as I am?

Hopefully we hear good news from them like the actual number of groms dealers will be receiving :crazy:

·
Registered
942 Posts
couple days ago my salesman told me that after they order maybe about a week after they will find out the amount they will actually get. doubt they will find out as soon as they put the order in.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sent my dealer an e-mail last night asking him how many they were going to order and if he would be able to get a "firmer" arrival date.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My dealer emailed me today telling me that they were ordering today and that they were only allowed to order 2. They told me the "out the door price" is $3305. Anyone else get a price from a dealer?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Just emailed my dealer. Hoping to get a response soon. I will let ya'll know. I wonder if they are getting annoyed with us yet?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I've been strong, only contacted my salesman once since my deposit. 
I've texted my salesman a bunch about colors, quantity, and about the cb500f so I might wait until tomorrow to contact him but, I have/will be purchasing 3 bikes from him in the last 6 months so I'm sure he will be ok with it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
i called mine. he said normally they put an order in (and they are today) and then sometime in the next week or 2 they will get an order confirmation and ETA

·
Registered
30 Posts
I checked the Honda data base this morning when I got to work and it still is not showing up to let us order them yet. Day is still early so hope by the end of the day mine will be on order.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts