Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I have a 2019 grom and last night it started acting up for me I have 2000 miles and only mod I have is a exaust it seems to lag in first and second gear almost like skip , feels like it doesn’t move for a second then just jumps and goes it’s the oddest thing seeing how no one else posted about this problem and my buddy is expiercing the same thing on his 2017 anything helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would try doing an ECU reset if you haven't already.
I did yesterday it seemed to still doing it but I only put like 10 miles idk if it’s going to take doing 30 but It didn’t seem to fix it I don’t understand what it could be being how it’s basically new

·
Registered
679 Posts
Start simple, maybe an ecu reset and check the spark plug?

·
Registered
276 Posts
So it's bogging down when giving it throttle? Redo a complete reset including the TPS. It could be so many thing honestly.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Spark plug changed last week so I don’t think it could be gas I reset ecu last night and felt it on my ride home although they said ride it 30 miles to fully reset ecu
Did it do it before the sparkplug change?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did it do it before the sparkplug change?
nope it seems to do it mostly at 5k rpm in second gear almost feels like it hesitated for one second and goes fine again but my buddy’s did his before he changed the plug which makes me think it doesn’t have to do with plug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts