Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey El. Am I supposed to be logging in a second time to view the member map? If so, what does logging in again do?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. Now that I think about it, Ive only used an iPad and an iPhone when it happens. It's still doing it but ill try my laptop later.

Sent to the past from the Very Large Hadron Collider.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. After many attempts on an iPhone and iPad, I am always required to re-enter my info to view the map. That's not the case when I use a desktop or laptop computer. Oh well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've tried on an ipad (I'm mainly an android user, so had to dig up an ipad), and didn't have any trouble. When I first go to maps it asks me to login, which is expected because guests can't view the map. But if I login, then navigate around the site, read some posts, view some picts, then return to the map page I see the map properly. I can move the map around and zoom in on cities, etc.. I have to wonder if the issue is caching related specific to your device? It's strange that it's happening on both your iPad and iPhone, unless when you first access the site there was a problem with a javascript file or something, and you downloaded bad versions to both devices. (I'm just speculating here). In which case clearing your caches may help as it would force a fresh download of those files..

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's actually what I did.. I didn't log on on the map page, after seeing the login screen, I navigated away to the homepage, then active topics, then logged in, then map page, then other threads and finally back to the map page.. No problems anywhere along the way.. The was on an iPad and I also tried in a regular safari browser.. I have a dev iPhone I can try it on too, I just have to find a cable to charge it.. :) Oh, apple and your non-standard connections.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Different question, sorry to high jack. Any idea why my post count was cleared? I had over 25 post and it was reset to 0 (I know, big deal, lol). Any ideas? Did I do something wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
918 Posts
That is strange. It says to me you have 3 posts and when I go into your profile, it shows you what three posts you have nothing else. I will try to look into it further for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts