Honda Grom banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hearing about everyone getting calls from their dealerships and I haven't heard anything yet even though I'm #2 at mine. Thinking about calling the dealership soon.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
No. Well maybe. It kind of depends on you dealer. Mine has been pretty stingy with info, I have had to pry it out of him. But we have a looooong relationship and friendship and I am totally confident I will get my Grom when it comes in.

We as customers are probably way more excited about buying our Groms than they are about selling them as their profit on these bikes is going to be very small.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been calling and asking. The salesman says he will call with info, but he doesn't. This sale is pretty far down the road for him and I don't believe it is high on his radar. Just my thought. You should give him a call. Just ask for an update on what he has for info and thank him for his time and info.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nothing wrong with giving them a call, I wouldn't just call them every day! Mine has been pretty good. If they says they will call me tomorrow, they will call me tomorrow.

·
Registered
475 Posts
call them or go there! I had to go look at motos this weekend because I needed assurance not to step away from my Grom goal. The other dealer ended up getting my name and said he'd give me a call when the Grom's come in. Even though I'm on another list, he said no harm in trying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts