Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was down in the local Honda dealers and it turns out the clutch and brake levers on the MSX is the same as the 2013 CBR125. eBay are listing 04-12 levers, but anyone know if the '13 model is the same?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Please do. I was just thinking I might like some shorter levers this evening.

·
Registered
158 Posts
2014 Grom
53175-k26-305 - Right
53178-kvo-305 - left

2011 CBR250
53175-KYJ-305 - Right
53178-KYJ-305 - Left

Part number do match - if I remeber correctly the middle 3 numbers are what the part was orginally made for so they should work per part numbers

Bought a set off ebay $25 Free shipping should be here next week. Bought a set from same vendor for my big bike. Same lever as cyclegears branded levers they sell at $100 even came with same billet
valve caps

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just purchased these. Short Brake Clutch Levers Honda 92 07 CBR 600 F2 F3 F4 F4I 93 99 CBR 900 RR | eBay
I'll let you know if they work when they show up. Hopefully sooner then later :) Auction says
USA seller. I hope thats true.
I have these on my Ruckus. They annoy the hell out of me because the cogs constantly slip out...always having to re-adjust the dials no matter how much I tighten the nuts. I hope they work better for you. I've put up with it, but plan on paying more for ones that are higher quality for the Grom.

·
Registered
322 Posts
seriously though, if you can hold out until i get mine i'll do a full review for everyone.
I'll install and upload information the same day i get them. I took a chance.. IDK..
I couldn't find anyone confirming they work Just only doing my own cross references.

Rather then buying 20 pairs of them re-packaging them and selling them as "GROM"
Id much rather just give the information out to everyone. Information is power!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts