Honda Grom banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had mine a few days now, so its time for a little report.
The first thing I noticed is that the suspension and seat are quite firm, this should get a bit softer over time.
It pulls quite well and good torque from the small motor,I have started to throw it around a little now and it feels quite good, at first it felt a bit weird with the small wheels.
Generally it feels quite taught when riding
Have been getting quite a few looks from people,probably thinking what the effing hell is that:smile:

I rode it to work this morning, one of my work mates saw it had a big grin on his face and ordered a white one over the phone there and then.
Am I pleased I bought it? Hell YES its fun fun fun.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Thank you for the review....I think. After reading it I just REALLY REALLY want to get mine.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading more of these as more people pick theirs up first!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for the review. The motor should open up a bit too after some miles. Man I can't wait to get mine!! UGH.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for posting your thoughts! It's cool that your buddy bought one right away - these must be cool bikes :cool:
Yeh really! I wish my buddies would get off their wallets but they probably won't... oh-well, time to make some new Grom friends. LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts