• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, here are our first 3 shirt designs! :)

Please vote in the poll to let us know which design is, or designs are, your favorite! (It's a multiple choice poll! :)) Also, please feel free to post any comments, critiques, ideas, etc. We look forward to hearing what you all have to say, and if there's anything we can do to make the designs better, in your mind, please let us know! :D

Without further ado...

Design #1:
Shirt_01.jpg

Design #2:
Shirt_02.jpg

Design #3:
Shirt_03.jpg

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far, it seems like the majority have voted for designs 2 and 3.

Would everyone mind giving some feedback on design #1? Maybe some things that you think can be changed to make it more appealing? I'm extremely curious to hear some feedback on it. :)

A big THANK YOU to everyone that has voted so far! We really appreciate it. Please keep the votes, and critiques, coming! :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Honestly, to me, 1 is a little over the top on.... The grim reaper. Yes yes yes. I know. Grom reapers is a play on that. But still. Nobody has a clue what a grom is outside of the people who are into them, and if they are, they aready have a deposit down cause its so damn awesome!! Lol, Anyway, I feel the 3rd one best represent the feeling/intrigue of the grom itself, the second one will get questions flowing. "What do you mean by "grom"?", then you explain the bike. It's a Convo starter. While the first one has a local band/rock band feel to it. Pertains nothing to the grom, only to the club name

Edit::::Maybe something to change/help on 1. Do a outline of the grom in the background with a smaller reaper. That would at least throw in the bike itself, or at least get the whole reason for it all on there. Then it will have people question WTf is a grom and where can I buy one. Lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly, to me, 1 is a little over the top on.... The grim reaper. Yes yes yes. I know. Grom reapers is a play on that. But still. Nobody has a glue what a grom is outside of the people who are into them, and if they are, they aready have a deposit down cause its so damn awesome!! Lol, Anyway, I feel the 3rd one best represent the feeling/intrigue of the grom itself, the second one will get questions flowing. "What do you mean by "grom"?", then you explain the bike. It's a Convo starter. While the first one has a local band/rock band feel to it. Pertains nothing to the grom, only to the club name

Edit::::Maybe something to change/help on 1. Do a outline of the grom in the background with a smaller reaper. That would at least throw in the bike itself, or at least get the whole reason for it all on there. Then it would've people question WTf is a grom and where can I buy one. Lol
Thanks for the feedback, Euro. Much appreciated! :D

Anyone else care to chime in? :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like #3 the best, followed by #2. Heck, I'll buy at least 1 of each design. But I agree with Eurobeaner in that #1 is just a little over the top, it does'nt convey the sense of fun that the Grom promises [...at least visually...]. That said, I've neither the talent or imagination to have designed any of the 3 and a nod of appreciation to those who came up with these is definately in order. Replace the Reapers skull with a "Smiley Face" under the hood and leave the blood off the sickle would be my suggestion, but that's basically gutting the idea of the original artist. But like i said, I'll still buy at least 1 of each.

regards,
Jeff

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like #3 the best, followed by #2. Heck, I'll buy at least 1 of each design. But I agree with Eurobeaner in that #1 is just a little over the top, it does'nt convey the sense of fun that the Grom promises [...at least visually...]. That said, I've neither the talent or imagination to have designed any of the 3 and a nod of appreciation to those who came up with these is definately in order. Replace the Reapers skull with a "Smiley Face" under the hood and leave the blood off the sickle would be my suggestion, but that's basically gutting the idea of the original artist. But like i said, I'll still buy at least 1 of each.

regards,
Jeff
Thank you for the feedback, Jeff! :D We're trying to get all of the feedback we can; and, based on the feedback, we may end up modifying design #1. We'll see how all the feedback goes...

Thank you, everyone else, for voting! It is most definitely appreciated. :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.