Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife has been out drooling over the bike, she has sort of decided she wants one too, OMG these things are costing me big time,
this is her current ride which she wants to keep. b 003.jpg

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
LOl yeah it would not be so bad if you could sell her current ride. My wife saw the Grom and that was the first thing she asked, "Can I ride it too?" Only thing saving me is that my wife does not have her license. She knows how to ride and has been riding for about 15 years or so in the dirt. I doubt she will get her license so I should be OK.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She will never sell that thing, its the only one in the UK, people drool over it, why? its GAY

gay does'nt mean gay in the UK anymore, it sort of means crap/rubbish/junk

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am in touch with the guy who runs the msxthai forum, speaks good English and I have told him of your plight, I says us brits and the yanks want as many parts as possible asap, quality items not crap, he cant understand why the shops aint contacting you, says if folk want parts he will contact shops on our behalf and get info!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
You would think more US companies would import and msx/grom from the uk and start producing parts like composimo. The early bird gets the worm kinda thing.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You would think more US companies would import and msx/grom from the uk and start producing parts like composimo. The early bird gets the worm kinda thing.
Makes sense. They might have but they might not be posting up. Also, I personally think this market will get huge over the next few years so there may not be any really hurry.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Let me know what you need if you want some parts shipped over. Parts are rolling in everyday. Graphics, swing arms, exhaust, etc
If this is HAI as in "the" hai bike shop, put the items up on your page! I check all the time (due to F4i stunt stuff) and only decal sets are on there for the GROM!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am in touch with the guy who runs the msxthai forum, speaks good English and I have told him of your plight, I says us brits and the yanks want as many parts as possible asap, quality items not crap, he cant understand why the shops aint contacting you, says if folk want parts he will contact shops on our behalf and get info!
Yes please, money burning holes in my pocket,

·
Registered
942 Posts
If this is HAI as in "the" hai bike shop, put the items up on your page! I check all the time (due to F4i stunt stuff) and only decal sets are on there for the GROM!
and idk if you checked the hai site lately, but they have a section for grom. only sticker graphics now tho. but at least its a us site with grom on it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts