Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why all the shark helmets went on close outs?

·
Registered
677 Posts
New "2014" helmets coming out maybe?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was guessing too. Which sucks because I really wanted a speed r sauer and now I can't find one lol.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That is one handsome looking helmet, Banks. Never seen this. I have been making offers on the raw (cheap) to no avail. That's why I scarfed up an HJC CS-R2-D2 at my local Honda and slapped the smoked shield on it. Works for me, and at a great price. They are taking offers on the bay for the speed r. I would start low, man.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I've seen some on eBay. The only bad thing is I've never worn one and not sure how it will fit my big round head lol.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I heard that. Toughest thing about online purchases. Hard to concentrate at the moment as my Pirates are winning 5 to 1! Stepped up a size for street over offroad. Persuant!!! GO BUCCOS!!! Really, good luck dude, I hope you find one. Beautiful piece!

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've got a shark RSX. I freaking love it. Fits my noggin just right and it barely even whispers at speed. Well worth the cash.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the look of the helmet. I am between sizes and not sure if I should go XL or just large. Revzilla has the XL in stock but not the large.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Love the look of the helmet. I am between sizes and not sure if I should go XL or just large. Revzilla has the XL in stock but not the large.
Find someplace that has them locally and try both on before you buy. If it doesn't fit right, it isn't going to help you when you wad.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately no one sells them anywhere close to me.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Unfortunately no one sells them anywhere close to me.
Shitty man. I personally would never buy a helmet that I haven't tried on for fitment. The sizes and shapes are so different between brands. Even between models in the same brand. Time to cross your fingers and hope for someplace online that has a decent return policy. Good luck!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I want that red/black speed r but revzil doesn't carry it.
Its mostly red.
i ride shoei now and like it but I'd like to embrace some change

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently got a Shark S700 (from revzilla) in medium and it was very comparable to an old Shoei medium I have lying around. The Shark cheek pads are a bit thicker, but are soft enough to fit the same. Hope that helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts