Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Is anyone interested in a Meet and Greet at the Tommy's Burgers on Whittier Boulevard and Hwy 39 (Hacienda Boulevard)?

I am thinking more along the lines of Aug/Sept when we actually have our bikes but if there is enough interest we could meet there sooner.

There is a large parking lot for Groms and / Pick-up trucks and there are some nice Grom roads near by. The location offers several ride routes - some longer than others and all of them can easily loop back to the meet location. Those that live farther away could tow there Grom to the location and leave their truck / tow rig parked there for the ride and return.

LMK what you guys think.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im definitely in for local meets. Doesnt even have to be huge... I just love to ride, and love to ride with other people who love to ride!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but once you get your bike will you ride up here or is it too far from LBC?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, we will save you a parking spot when this goes down.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i might be in for this depending upon work schedule

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok well I am thinking I would plan it on a Sat and give a couple of weeks notice.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can't make it perfect for everyone. Right now I am just trying to just interest.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been to Colorado (on a bike) there is some nice riding all through that state.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm always down to meet and ride. Already have some minis, so I can meet before I get the Grom.
My friend offered me his garage to fix up my CB to ride until I get the grom...but sadly he's too busy. Now it's still sitting around until I can find a garage to move it too. :( Or else I would do the meet and greet on my CB.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm probably going to post something up AFTER Groms arrive to get a better turn out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts