1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can make you to stock decals whatever color you want. If your interested PM me or you can always look me up on ebay. I LOVE this blue color!

·
Registered
8,368 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, we will add the colored headlight mounts or "boomerangs" to the set as soon as we get hold of them, so stay put! I will post a message hear as soon as they are part of the kit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We can add the red parts if there is any interest.
Wish I would've known this before I placed my order with another company. I tried to navigate your website and kept having issues with it unfortunately. It keeps telling me 404 not found and I can't select any categories. I'm sure many others would like the color matching boomerangs and full red plastics as I just ordered them myself. Thanks for bringing them to us at an affordable price!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yes, we will add the colored headlight mounts or "boomerangs" to the set as soon as we get hold of them, so stay put! I will post a message hear as soon as they are part of the kit.
Will you sell the boomerangs separately or only with the kit? Cause I just bought the kit from u guys and will only be needing the boomerangs in the future

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
684 Posts
I plan on ordering the Red rears, but I'm going to wait and just order them from my local dealer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wish those boomerangs were available when I ordered yesterday cus I don't want to pay another $70 to have them shipped.

·
Registered
684 Posts
They are not a NA part. So unless your local dealer imports parts from Thailand, they don't sell them.
I understand this, thats why I'm waiting to order them once North America gets the updated plastic with the 2015 Groms.

·
Registered
53 Posts
How long will it take to get the all red plastics? My deal with another vendor fell through as they said the all red plastics were backordered months out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts