Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Service Manual for the Grom is available on August 2 for @39.95 by HelmInc.com just passing the word out! Reserve yours today.:wink:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice! Helm :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Am I the only dork that was unable to find the Grom specific manual on that site. I found a general service manual but it said nothing about Groms.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I want one too. Maybe by that time Honda will have one of their own available through the parts dept, but I guess they might see this as competition to their service dept. Still, their parts dept. sells them for other bikes and eventually they will be published by Haynes, Clymer, etc. Kawasaki never published either a 650r manual or a Ninja 300 manual either for the time I owned those. They seem to be slow getting out the manuals. I think this might be on purpose to get you coming to their service dept. After all the bike is not really new like the Ninja 650r and Ninja 300 were when I bought those.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Does anyone know a YouTube video showing valve adjustments for an engine similar to the Grom? There are several good videos, but they show different engine designs. I really need a service manual bad to get myself prepared. I can't believe there aren't some already out there in England for example. Heck, I can even speak English...sort of.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I helped write and review Honda manuals when I was there. The Honda manuals are the best in the business. I'm waiting for a Honda manual for my grom. It's the bes 50 bucks you can spend on your new ride. Not to mention it'll be a great read.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone received a stock alert from Helm?

Just noticed that the site text changed to "Out of Stock" and hoping I didn't miss the email.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts