Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to my dealer last week, he said they had an August 16th ship date. Just talked to him again and it's been bumped back to September 9th. At that point we will be running out of riding weather in New England. Bummer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hopefully it's just a conspiracy to get us upset and they are actually shipping this week. If it's pushed back any longer I might as well just wait until the spring to buy one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Motorcycle Division
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 2200
Torrance, CA 90509-2200
Mail stop: 100-4C-7B
Telephone: (866) 784-1870

Someone should call them and ask what the hell is up. I'm overseas right now, or I would have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a powerhouse but discouraging when the ship date changed by almost a whole month in a matter of a few days.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm not even caring about the ship date, riding season is almost over for me because I don't ride in the cold weather at all.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just need the right gear.... cold weather riding is fun :)

From what i know, our local dealer still has an "*" next to the ship date on his computer, which means that it is not set in stone, and can change at any time for any reason, but that's what they are "hoping" for...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's interesting though because my dealer is getting 4 in, when it sounds like most are only getting 2. My Yoshi pipe just got here yesterday. I just want my bike!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just need the right gear.... cold weather riding is fun :)

From what i know, our local dealer still has an "*" next to the ship date on his computer, which means that it is not set in stone, and can change at any time for any reason, but that's what they are "hoping" for...
riding in cold weather really bothers my knee (I was in a prior accident) even when I wear a knee brace underneath my jeans.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have a knee and hip replacement and I can feel your pain but I still ride in the cold because I'm hard core.....or dumb :furious:

·
Registered
294 Posts
maybe get some of those sport-pack warmers and place under a wrap? they last for hours, and should keep things plenty warm, and are fairly cheap for the enjoyment factor... :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm not even caring about the ship date, riding season is almost over for me because I don't ride in the cold weather at all.
Cold weather? YOU'RE in the LBC..... it gets down to what the 40's during the middle of the night during the dead of "winter" a few times a year? lol. It get's hotter AND colder up here and I ride in everything but the wet!

1 - 20 of 176 Posts