Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has maybe 10 miles on it.... My new setup on my grom is to low so I figured I would sell it.

If u you order this from kingofsoap on ebay ur almost guaranteed to wait about a month and get it broken.

Asking $155 shipped

Heres a cnc black sprocket cover basically brand new. Didnt take a picture so just took the one i had on my pc. Same exact one in middle.

asking $60 shipped

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like those under cowls just wish they weren't so expensive. How hard would it be to do an oil change with one of those installed?

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Not hard at all. Love the look and the quality and fitment are perfect.

Thanks

Great seller!

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

· Registered
183 Posts
Are you running that sprocket cover with or with out the case saver?

· Registered
183 Posts
I don't know what the case saver is. But if it is what use to cover the sprocket I took it off and put this on to replace it.
A case saver is the crescent shaped piece of aluminum that is on the back side of the black sprocket cover you removed, basically with out that in place , if the chain was to come off or bind up in the front sprocket,that case saver keeps your engine case from basically ending up with major damage ( aka a hole in the left side case). Im pretty sure the grom cases are machine matched so you can't buy just the left side you would have to buy both sides. ChaChing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.