Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I really don't have no room for any more 2 wheels... maybe a Moped but that's it!
With that being said... the only way I could GET a GROM is sell off some of my stable :(
Thinking of putting my Lambretta GP on the market... as well as my Honda Aero 125
Maybe one of my Ruckus too!
Then I would have the $$$$ & the Space for a GROM!
What about you?

-Honest™

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Cashed in an insurance policy. Figured I am leaving my family enough as it is.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Getting rid of my MadAss to make room for the Grom. 2 bikes at a time is enough. 1 for local fun and the other for commuting/long trips.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Considering selling my '82 Honda CB125S since I don't have a garage or place to work on it anyways. But really not sure since I love that bike dearly and always wanted a cafe style bike. decisions...decisions...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Considering selling my '82 Honda CB125S since I don't have a garage or place to work on it anyways. But really not sure since I love that bike dearly and always wanted a cafe style bike. decisions...decisions...
Phew, don't sell that one unless you have to! Or if you will prob not have the time or space to build it how you want.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have a little space left, I could store and ride the CB for you.:yawn:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Several people asked me if I will sell my ruck or why do I want to have 2 scooters/motorcycles. The easy answer is I need something else to ride while I am modifying the other one.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts