Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HondaGrom.net would like to welcome Seat Concepts as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Seat Concepts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Anyone?

·
Read Only
17 Posts
Anyone have any feed back, I really hate how hard my seat is @170lbs. I also want to know how the surface is. they have a pre-set order option for "gripper" top and carbon material on the sides. they specifically say that the gripper is - "grippy" i am note sure that i want that option. I think i would rather have the Carbon fiber texture and look. I am going to submit an email and ask more specifics. from the lack of presence online I can only assume they are busy stitching and sewing :)

·
Read Only
17 Posts
old seat is in the mail to them, looking fwd to getting it back. I emailed quite a bit with David the shop foreman and had the seat cover made in all carbonfiber style material. interesting little tidbit - sounds like the manufacturing warehouse is not the same location as the office (sublet maybe?) not a big deal unless you have special instructions outside of the standard order options. either way i'm excited. D

·
Read Only
17 Posts
took delivery of the seat, It looks great! I rode it home this eve and not sure if I notice a difference. standard weight density for their replacement seat foam is 160-250 but you can request a softer foam if you like. I think i should have asked for softer but its only day 1 so there might be some break in needed. I will say that I oped out of the "gripper" top cover and very happy that I did so, its sleek and I can move and slide easily but with control.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts