Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I spent 20 minutes on the web yesterday trying to find one also. I found a pdf of the owners manual, but not a shop manual.

·
Registered
101 Posts
They make a hard copy.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The product you requested is currently not available or the Item number does not exist. In the event this item is part of a base or kit, view this item at the base or kit level. Please try again.

I tried to order from Helminc, shipping to Germany is also a Problem.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have to wait for my German Manual, the 2022 Service Manual is on Ebay, but the seller will not ship to Germany.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Grom SP
49 Posts
I am also looking for the service manual and not the owner's manual. I am OCD when it comes to service and would like to know my torque values and such... anyone have luck with this? The helminc link is directing to a product they do not have. Is the service manual simply not in production yet? or perhaps not yet translated to English?

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Grom SP
49 Posts
Ay! That’s actually what I am looking for, however I would rather get a hard-copy book greasy than operate my phone with greasy hands… that being said, do you know where I can purchase a hard copy? Like the one that was poorly scanned in that link?

The link does help but I think most people who work on their bikes would like a hard copy instead of studying this from a 4” screen or bringing their bikes up to their PC’s. If anyone can find a link to PURCHASE the 2022 Honda Grom SERVICE manual, that would be ideal.

Again, thank your for posting the link. It does help but just isn’t quite what I am looking for. Also while viewing it, adobe decides to randomly reload the file and drop you at page one every 5 mins or so and the page numbers on adobe weren’t working accurately. This certainly doesn’t help when you need to keep referencing something in the middle of the book. It’s like you’re trying to read a book but every 5 mins someone walks by and closes the book in your hands. I’m sure you can imaging how annoying that is.

·
Registered
101 Posts
But currently it’s out of stock.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Now in stock.

I think I need a glass or two of the finest whisky. Just been on to Helmnic and this is the price they have quoted me for delivery to the U.K.

Manual $50.00

Handling $39.95

Shipping $170.86

Total: £260:81

Into £ sterling this amounts to: £199.41

What!

:eek:

·
Registered
2022 Honda Grom SP
49 Posts
Now in stock.

I think I need a glass or two of the finest whisky. Just been on to Helmnic and this is the price they have quoted me for delivery to the U.K.

Manual $50.00

Handling $39.95

Shipping $170.86

Total: £260:81

Into £ sterling this amounts to: £199.41

What!

:eek:
Ouchie! That’s a kick in the nuts.
Do you know where they were shipping from? I am in Los Angeles and might have a considerably lower shipping cost

·
Registered
37 Posts
The hunt goes on. Two of the U.K.'s largest dealers have come back and told me that they can't find a Service Manual in the U.K. or EU! One dealer told me:

"Honda UK are not supplying the 2021 manual. There is one for the 2013 model which probably cover the later models as the main manual and the 2021 item is probably a supplement for any differences to the 2013 item. The 2013 manual is £48.16 but they do not have stock. If you ordered it, Honda publications would take approximately 6 to 8 weeks to produce the manual"

Like what?

Another has asked me to send my VIN Number but I don't think that will help.

What I don't understand is that Helmnic are showing it as stock on their web site.

I've emailed two of the biggest Honda Dealers in the U.S. to see if they can help with hopefully less shipping charges than Helmnic. I could get it collected from a UK/US courier for half the price Helmnic are charging.

I think this is a poor show from Honda. As I said in an earlier post: What happens if you are in the middle of nowhere and you need to adjust your chain slack - a simple job - yet Honda don't give the torque settings for the the axle bolt and nut. Pathetic! They always gave that information on the earlier models such as the 919.

And to think, I used to beleive that dealing with the Italians was a PITA!

Fongers crossed the two U.S. sites will come up with an answer.

Helminc

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
490 Posts
The hunt goes on. Two of the U.K.'s largest dealers have come back and told me that they can't find a Service Manual in the U.K. or EU! One dealer told me:

"Honda UK are not supplying the 2021 manual. There is one for the 2013 model which probably cover the later models as the main manual and the 2021 item is probably a supplement for any differences to the 2013 item. The 2013 manual is £48.16 but they do not have stock. If you ordered it, Honda publications would take approximately 6 to 8 weeks to produce the manual"

Like what?

Another has asked me to send my VIN Number but I don't think that will help.

What I don't understand is that Helmnic are showing it as stock on their web site.

I've emailed two of the biggest Honda Dealers in the U.S. to see if they can help with hopefully less shipping charges than Helmnic. I could get it collected from a UK/US courier for half the price Helmnic are charging.

I think this is a poor show from Honda. As I said in an earlier post: What happens if you are in the middle of nowhere and you need to adjust your chain slack - a simple job - yet Honda don't give the torque settings for the the axle bolt and nut. Pathetic! They always gave that information on the earlier models such as the 919.

And to think, I used to beleive that dealing with the Italians was a PITA!

Fongers crossed the two U.S. sites will come up with an answer.

Helminc

:rolleyes:
They want $25.51 to ship it to me, for a total of $75.51 If you give me your address I can check with the USPS to get a shipping quote to get it to you if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts