Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to make it. I have a very good friend that lives in Hendersonville and may also be getting a Grom. Are the cops still horrible at the Dragon?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I will try to make it. I have a very good friend that lives in Hendersonville and may also be getting a Grom. Are the cops still horrible at the Dragon?
depends.. we usually go on saturday when its busy and to be honest.. i haven't seen anyone pulled and the last few times we went (on rucks) i never even seen a TN or NC HP anywhere.. i know we sat and watched some people on motards killing it..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
depends.. we usually go on saturday when its busy and to be honest.. i haven't seen anyone pulled and the last few times we went (on rucks) i never even seen a TN or NC HP anywhere.. i know we sat and watched some people on motards killing it..

I have a few Motards. The last time I went to the Dragon, they had license checks at both ends... But on the Grom, I don't think I will have to worry about too many tickets.... hopefully....

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm in charleston, but all my family is in charlotte or the ashville areas. And as you can see. I'm into motards as well. Heres one from last week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in charleston, but all my family is in charlotte or the ashville areas. And as you can see. I'm into motards as well.
If you are in Charleston, I have to know some of your buddies. I know some of the guys at KWS and lots of racers down in Charleston. I know quite a few racers in Charlotte/Asheville also. Carlo Gagliardo and Dave Behrend.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know of those two but have never really meet them. I've only been in Charleston a year so far. I worked for cycle gear for 9 years all over Nc, Tn, and Al so I've run into a lot of people:wink: I'm actually headed back to the Hendersonville area this weekend to ride the motards a bit. We will have to get together sometime before the nation GromNom day in late sept.

Another shameless shot of another one of my 'tards

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, here is the XR80 I built for my wife to race. The KTM450SMR in the back was my current (Then) race bike. It did not have the seat installed at this point. I think my wife may end up riding my Grom.... ha ha ha...

This pic you can see the Derbi GPR50R in the background.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts