Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I get them out together as much as possible. It's just when they get all worked up do they start fighting. My old dog is very protective.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i was dog sitting for a firend of mine over spring breeak. they have two 80 pound boxers.

i have a 12 and 20 pount schuanzers. my 12 pound schunzer kept trying to bite the bigger dogs! she would just go nuts anytime they would walk by!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hell yea! Good on ya buddy!

I have rescued two cats in the last year and several dogs in my history, my friends all fell in love with them once they saw how awesome rescue dogs can be so I feel like a half-way house lol but it totally worth it. Rescues make the best pets.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have three dogs. All obtained at different times, all different ages, all fixed. Took a little time but other than a growl they all seem to get along well. The youngster likes to play more than the others but it works out.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The new dog is 7 mos old and my girl dog is 2 years old and the pup likes to play just a little too much for the older one.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
My 8 year old dobie plays well with my one year old pup. IMO your two are close enough in age they should start getting along well in no time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts