Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup lets get some rides going. This ride coming up is from a post taken on totalruckus. I cant login for somereason =P this is a cut and past for the up coming ride. Anyone riding anything is welcome. "Sup folks,

San Diego will be hosting our own open ride for everyone. This will be a journey through our lovely and diverse city of SD. We are still in the plan of getting shirts made, and trying to find a possible hosting space for a BBQ/PARTY after the ride. Starting point and ending point will be in Mira Mesa. If anyone decides to stay the night before or night after the ride. There are a few hotels relatively inexpensive near Mira Mesa located out on Miramar about 2-3miles away from the meet up spot.

I’d also like to personally thank Kilian, Tom, Arron and my wife for putting up with me.(Ructifier1, SD Ruck, a2thajizzay.) Everyone has had their part in getting this whole idea rolling to where it’s at now.

If anyone would like to help, please reach out to me.

EL Touro San Diego

When: September 7th, 2013 (Sat)
Where: San Diego -
Meetup Spot: Fuddruckers - 8285 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92126
Ride Time: 6-8 hours
Departing Time: 10:00am Don't be late or you will hate!

Hotel:
**Cheapest around that I could find**
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar
9350 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, CA
(858) 578-4350 · qualityinn.com heres a link to the MAP http://goo.gl/maps/UwF4r

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope there are a few stops... maybe for lunch or something. glad I got the Grom just in time for the ride.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahah im sure =P my friends put the ride together. I was going nuts because I didn't know if I would have my bike in time. sold my ruck and didn't have any ride for a few months. I don't know anyone else going with a grom.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
few more days till the ride. Would be nice to see more groms. I think im the only one in the ride with a Grom.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn I been gone for a hot one. us san diego grom riders need to meet up. im down on the weekends. been too busy with work and travel. that last big SD ride was great!!! we were about 40 deep.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds sick, was it mainly rucks? I don't personally know anyone else in SD with a grom. I'm good for weekends only as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sounds sick, was it mainly rucks? I don't personally know anyone else in SD with a grom. I'm good for weekends only as well.
I'm in SD and live in the Bay Ho indian streets. I saw some guy on a GROM at Clairemont Mesa and Luna a few weeks ago. I'm down for a ride one of these days.

Vagabond Motorsports lives a few miles from me, he is probably down to ride too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sorry for the late update. There is a toy ride this sunday.

Santa's Toy Ride - The San Diego Scooter Squadron (San Diego , CA) - Meetup

that's the link to the ride info. its a bunch of scoots and whatever else. Im the only grom going that I know of. Meeting time is 815am sunday at fudds in mira mesa if your in the area. down south guys have another meetup spot to roll out from. not sure where it is.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts