Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi grommers,

This is Cihan from Istanbul, Turkey. I'm quite newbie to motorcycles and driving on two wheels. Actually I got my driving license 4 days ago. So here I wanna share my amateur video-cut which is captured by a GoPro Hero4 Session. I get so much fun and learn so much day by day. I hope you enjoy watching.

https://www.instagram.com/cihanyyt for some pics.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi grommers,

This is Cihan from Istanbul, Turkey. I'm quite newbie to motorcycles and driving on two wheels. Actually I got my driving license 4 days ago. So here I wanna share my amateur video-cut which is captured by a GoPro Hero4 Session. I get so much fun and learn so much day by day. I hope you enjoy watching.
Nice Soundtrack on the video. Is it legal to ride on those parts of the road/sidewalk/bike lanes?
Looks like I'm your 1st YouTube subscriber. Keep the videos coming. Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Soundtrack on the video. Is it legal to ride on those parts of the road/sidewalk/bike lanes?
Looks like I'm your 1st YouTube subscriber. Keep the videos coming. Cheers!
Hi, No it is definitely not legal riding on sidewalks or bike lanes. But you may heard Istanbul traffic maybe (5 cars in 3 lanes). Anyway, it is not an excuse, but I kinda feel Grommer when I saw that bike line empty and there were some up and down hills. So I let the grommer ride at that moment :furious:

Thanks for subsc. I will try to improve quality of clips also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts