Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Any decent top speed increase? What differences overall have you felt?

2004 Honda 919
1978 Triumph Tiger
1989 Honda GL15 ( A work in progress...)
2014 Honda Grom ( Soon to come)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not hot at all i just rode an hour to my house took back streets and u can touch the can. Yall grab the rear aet above the exhaust and seen how hot it gets. Not my bike now. And i more across the board not really more top end and i put fresh gn4 10-30 in it today and seemed happier and as the motor keeps breaking in its getting more powerfull slightly guys ibaint talking 10 more HP.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ha, or it could be because 100 of your 1,000,000 are about wrong exhaust angles and its rubbing off on people. Lol.
LOL Im gonna put "Tyler is a jerk" in my signature and see if that rubs off.:D

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
674 Posts
I wonder why they dont follow the angle of the seat.. anyone know a reason, because me personally don't really like that.. can be worse but could be better if you know what I mean..

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks to me that it follows the line of the undertail.
yea could be, maybe it was the pre production or render pictures that were not well made! i hope it sounds good! only small thingy that i noticed is the red bracket.. def needs to get blacked out if i get one :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
I wonder why they dont follow the angle of the seat.. anyone know a reason, because me personally don't really like that.. can be worse but could be better if you know what I mean..
In another post someone said that yoshi did it to clear the turn signals in stock location.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts