Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
my brother and i picked up a couple sets of rizoma turn signals yesterday.

one pair of the zero-11's for the rear and avio 21's for the front.

each turn signal comes with two pre-wired resistor packs, to get my blinkers to blink properly front and rear.

i used a 522 flasher relay, two of the resistor packs for each turn signal in the rear and one resistor pack in the front.

they are EXTREMELY bright, love them. compact design, beautifully machined aluminum housings.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Awesome, thanks for posting. I've been looking at their website all weekend trying to decide what route to go for mirrors and lights.

·
Registered
248 Posts
use the MNNTHBX signal mounts. They look amazing and the workmanship is flawless!

View attachment 16680
View attachment 16681

I will advise that if you go with rizomas that the adapter for the signals to the bike aren't the same plug. You would be best off making your own jumpers from either the stock harness or with some pigtails that TriPage sells.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Don't use the Rizoma adapter. It's for a Honda yes but not the same plug. I am using them on my bike and had to fiddle with them to work and they don't lock in. Get some pigtails from TriPage and make your own adapters. That will be your best bet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts