Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make the picture by photoshop the position line between Grom and nsr 50 . the wheel base is longer than nsr the handle and seat is height than nsr.
I need to modify Honda grom for the circuit in the Future , and Yae I have nsr50 too. hope I can test and preview 2 Model on the track soon!!.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Motorcycle fairing :wink:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Cool, thanks for the Photochops / Pics, Peter! :) A race'd out Grom would be WICKED!

I'll probably end up doing something similar... though mine will be some sort of amalgamation of a Cafe Racer and a Streetfighter. :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Cool, thanks for the Photochops / Pics, Peter! :) A race'd out Grom would be WICKED!

I'll probably end up doing something similar... though mine will be some sort of amalgamation of a Cafe Racer and a Streetfighter. :D

That sounds hot, can't wait to see this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A fellow rider in Winnipeg has a YSR50 and hes pretty crouched over that little thing. I guess the Grom is a little more rider friendly. Thanks for the geometry angles, definatly looks different now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would you change the GROM to more of a sport bike style for the position and looks or why will you do with its geometry? Also off topic is there a sport bike kit(cbr) that you know of?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Would you change the GROM to more of a sport bike style for the position and looks or why will you do with its geometry? Also off topic is there a sport bike kit(cbr) that you know of?
Not sure I understand your question but... I plan to put lower bars on it so that I can lean a little forward. It will give me a more "aggressive" riding position but also be a little more comfortable for me personally.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm going to have to get the bike and ride it a bit before I decide. To me this is just a fun all arounder bike, I'm not going to track it so I'm looking for a sporty but relaxed position that I can do hours in the saddle on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts