Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good ideas for motorcycle shoes? I just broke a toe in a scooter accident and I think if I had on better shoes it probably would have been protected.

·
Registered
918 Posts
speed and strength have some that look more like normal high tops
I really like the way they look but the reviews on the Speed and Strength say the tread doesn't hold up well to your daily walking.

These have caught my eye.

5to9 shoes

I really like the red and black and BOA system.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I highly recommend good riding boots. I had an accident in September last year. I had 13 broken bones in my left foot. None were toes. I shattered the entire middle of my foot. I now have 13 screws 4 metal plates and had 2 metal rods that were removed. Buy and wear good riding shoes!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I highly recommend good riding boots. I had an accident in September last year. I had 13 broken bones in my left foot. None were toes. I shattered the entire middle of my foot. I now have 13 screws 4 metal plates and had 2 metal rods that were removed. Buy and wear good riding shoes!
Ouch! You sir have convinced me to buy boots before I get my Grom. I like those S-MX 1s.. So far I have no riding gear so I'm checking Craigslist until maybe a week before delivery then I'll just buy whatever I can't find brand new.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts