Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just pick the tree's up and move them if I am able.
I try and do a little trail clearing on each ride if I come across stuff in the trail.
Lots of rain in the morning so it was a bit of a swamp today after work.
Plant Plant community Leaf Nature Tree

·
Registered
51 Posts
Posted this elsewhere but it fits here. Trip was in May...
Did a 4,382-mile 23-day (5-days visiting in Phoenix) trip a month ago. Koso Intake, K & N Filter, DHM Stage 1 Flash for large intake and STOCK exhaust. I was estimating 88mpg overall. Overall means from 700'msl in Chicago area through 34-degree snow/rain/graupel, flats of IA, KS, OK, and South to West TX. Then through southern NM around 7,000' plus over the Continental Divide. From OK, for 3-days, fought winds 25-35mph w/ gust to 65 forecast. 84mph gusts reported. That was a grind. From NM into AZ, down the mountains to 99-degree temps in Phoenix at 1,500' msl. Tires and oil change in PHX. Headed NE out of PHX, into northern AZ/NM and NNE through the Rockies up to 10,261' max. Chama to Antinito via 17 is FANTASTIC!!! Bike too!!! Said to myself many times this would not be happening w/stock ECM. Exiting CO was a straight East shallow up and down descent into KS. From Western KS into IA and IL where I was kicked out a park while sleeping well at 4am; WTF? Park closed dusk to dawn. Only failure was front right running bulb element (turn signal element ok)(had bulb w/ me). Planning for the next great adventure!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I work in Laurel Springs and live in Voorhees so very close to the pine barrens.
Its nice riding, on the street or in the dirt.
Rode down to Millville today, about 70 miles, was a very nice ride.
Hit me up if you ever want to venture up to my area. I live about 20 minutes from the Delaware water gap and know all sorts of gravel back roads and stuff off Old Mine road. 👍👍👍
Love the thread, rack them miles up👌

·
Registered
117 Posts
New favorite Monkey stomping grounds - Vashon island, WA. My dad lives within walking distance to the Vashon ferry. I just park the van at his place, pull the Monkey out, and ride to the ferry dock. If you're on a bike, you bypass all the waiting traffic and park right up front. First on, first off. The island is still rural with tons of little roads to explore. I'm trying to hit every road and 3 trips might not cover it.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive parking light

1 - 18 of 18 Posts