Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just pick the tree's up and move them if I am able.
I try and do a little trail clearing on each ride if I come across stuff in the trail.
Lots of rain in the morning so it was a bit of a swamp today after work.
Plant Plant community Leaf Nature Tree

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle

From a 150ish mile ride on Sunday. I love this thing more than I ever could have imagined.

Would like to find a bag that fits the rack but looks appropriate for the bike for longer rides without needing a backpack.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Posted this elsewhere but it fits here. Trip was in May...
Did a 4,382-mile 23-day (5-days visiting in Phoenix) trip a month ago. Koso Intake, K & N Filter, DHM Stage 1 Flash for large intake and STOCK exhaust. I was estimating 88mpg overall. Overall means from 700'msl in Chicago area through 34-degree snow/rain/graupel, flats of IA, KS, OK, and South to West TX. Then through southern NM around 7,000' plus over the Continental Divide. From OK, for 3-days, fought winds 25-35mph w/ gust to 65 forecast. 84mph gusts reported. That was a grind. From NM into AZ, down the mountains to 99-degree temps in Phoenix at 1,500' msl. Tires and oil change in PHX. Headed NE out of PHX, into northern AZ/NM and NNE through the Rockies up to 10,261' max. Chama to Antinito via 17 is FANTASTIC!!! Bike too!!! Said to myself many times this would not be happening w/stock ECM. Exiting CO was a straight East shallow up and down descent into KS. From Western KS into IA and IL where I was kicked out a park while sleeping well at 4am; WTF? Park closed dusk to dawn. Only failure was front right running bulb element (turn signal element ok)(had bulb w/ me). Planning for the next great adventure!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts