Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Red Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Automotive design Carmine Automotive exterior Auto part Plastic Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Wheel Car
I just started left to right very very easy. The rear shroud needs to be removed as 1 piece. There is a bolt under the iron man mask on the right side of bike.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Vehicle Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle Family car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper Rim Auto part Automotive lighting Fender Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Amber Caramel color Automotive parking light Metal
The bolts on the stock turns are huge! in the 3rd image you can see the issue with the register light. In the 4th image i just moved the turns back to the 2nd hole but as you can see the right side now touches the heat shroud and just barely rests on the exhaust. I tried to swap the front turns with the rear cause the fronts are shorter but they have a different type of connector. Sorry I forgot to take pics behind the head light.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good! How long did it take?
The plastics took about an hour. I messed around with the tail tidy and the thai blinkers for 2 hours. I could not get the thai blinkers to blink so I had to make the stock ones work until I can buy some minis.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Thanks Mortal. Looking Great!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome to see people already tearing into them. Good work. And that tail is fracking HUGE!! :popped out:

·
Registered
386 Posts
thanks for the write up

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You rock.

You have confirmed my suspicions about the right blinker hitting the exhaust with the TT. Luckily, mini blinkers can be found for cheap.
When you buy some please pm me. I wanna know what is working for other people before i spend any more $

1 - 20 of 41 Posts