Honda Grom banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
903 Posts
Yup! Best money that can be spent on a Grom is proper suspension. I have been putting off taking it to my local suspension guy, I'm sure once he's done with it it'll be even better!

·
Super Moderator
903 Posts
Do you track your grom?
I intend to. Before my BBK build, I would hit the twisties on it weekly. Even took it up to Julian a few times to ride with the big bikes.

Hey I see you're also in SD. Apex kart track is where I intend on taking it once I finish my big bore! Best roads close to us are in Rancho Santa Fe, but lately, too much spandex on the road to be safely ripping around.

My suspension guy is Dax over at Sportbike Suspension Tuning. Best $40 you'll ever spend on your bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My racing class rules keep suspension mods pretty limited to keep costs down, which means a rear shock under $250 and forks have to remain stock looking, so no ohlins or racing bros inserts. I'm planning on the swingarm bushings upgrade, yss stage 2 shock, nd4 fork ride height mod, 6.5nmm springs and 20wt fork oil. Will the fork oil be a good start? I'm worried it's gonna be too heavy with upgraded springs.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts