Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm kind of diggin this tail piece.

Honda Grom MSX125 Cover Rear Racing Motocycle Made TO Order ALL Color | eBay

Anyone order it (or any plastics) from this seller? I saw a belly pan thread from someone that said the quality of the piece itself was decent but there were scuff marks and things (might be due to carrier handling?).

I'm just curious if it covers the stock seat or goes around it, and also how it fits the bike. The description says it comes in any color, so I'm assuming it won't match the Honda red/black.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Although it looks good in the pics I can imagine it being a cheap China made part. And the seller has a 95% feedback which is never a good thing. I would hold on to a more reputable company produces one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good call on holding off for now. I guess there are other things that money could go towards in the mean time :wink:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Besides, I would not buy that unless I could see an actually side shot of the bike with it installed. I want to know how far back it extends. Kind of hard to tell due to the angles of those photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts