Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
RacingBros has been established for 10 years, they manufacture suspension components for mountain bikes and power-sport. A lot of the Harley Davidson guys knows RacingBros as Hard Drive, which RacingBros manufacture a line of products for HD Sportsters and Dyna. For the Grom, the RacingBros Front Fork kits are fully adjustable, spring pre-load, 30 ways adjustable compression and 30 way adjustable for dampening. With a few clicks on the dial, it will change how the way the front suspension will handle. The rear Shicane HLR shocks are also fully adjustable. We have the full suspension kits installed on a few Grom's here at the shop and we are running them on our track bikes this season. Nothing beats the adjust-ability, quality, and price of RacingBros.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Racingbros,a Taiwan company. I tried their rear shock absorber and is MUCH better than ohlins I installed before. Also I have ohlins fork installed before but I replced it with k tech fork kit Just because racingbros didn't have the fork kit available at that moment. Since they have this right now I will assume it will work better than onlins fork.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Racingbros,a Taiwan company. I tried their rear shock absorber and is MUCH better than ohlins I installed before. Also I have ohlins fork installed before but I replced it with k tech fork kit Just because racingbros didn't have the fork kit available at that moment. Since they have this right now I will assume it will work better than onlins fork.
How does the k tech feel compared to the ohlins?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I googled racing bros and hard drive, and didnt find very much info as far as reviews. I think that I would try their fork kit if it were cheaper.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Because it is Taiwan company. Rare information will be googled by English. Their products are nice anyway fyi. Ohlins sell for the price is just because it is Ohlins.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone sell replacement front shocks yet?
I don't want to have to take them apart. Seems difficult haha (and I don't have the tools)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Anyone sell replacement front shocks yet?
I don't want to have to take them apart. Seems difficult haha (and I don't have the tools)

Steady did all the work for me and when they were finished, they shipped them to me and I shipped them back my core shocks. Zero down time. It worked out perfectly. Give them a shout and see if they still offer the same service.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steady did all the work for me and when they were finished, they shipped them to me and I shipped them back my core shocks. Zero down time. It worked out perfectly. Give them a shout and see if they still offer the same service.
Which product did you buy?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Which product did you buy?
He purchased Ohlins, this was over a year ago, we also anodized his front fork bodies Black!

Harddrive American V-Twin
https://www.facebook.com/HardDriveParts/posts/1100644229994952

You could also check out the RacingBros hashtag on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/racingbros/

If anyone will be in SoCal for the Killer Super Sunday weekend, you're more than welcome to try out the suspension on a few bikes we have here at the shop.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was thinking about ordering this fork kit. I e-mailed steady garage on the 26th and have not received a reply. This makes me apprehensive to order from them. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I was thinking about ordering this fork kit. I e-mailed steady garage on the 26th and have not received a reply. This makes me apprehensive to order from them. Anyone else have this issue?

They were probably busy hosting all the festivities over the Super Sunday weekend. The Dyno was running continuously until 2:30am. Give them a ring -
PHONE:
(626)-509-9571

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I just picked these Racing Bros fork internals up. They look awesome! Can anyone recommend for oil/weight for me? I'm 205-210 with all my gear. Mostly track riding/racing. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
We apologize about that, we are now catching up with emails and PM's. We were busy prepping for the Super Sunday weekend and open house party. You should receive a email by now if not shortly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So I just picked these Racing Bros fork internals up. They look awesome! Can anyone recommend for oil/weight for me? I'm 205-210 with all my gear. Mostly track riding/racing. Thanks

Here are fork oils that we recommend:
Racing Bros H2R 5w Fork Oil (arriving to us mid May)

Equivalent recommendations are:
Ohlins 01310-01 - No. 10 - Front Fork Fluid
Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil 7W
Maxima Racing Fork Fluid 125/150 7W

1 - 20 of 40 Posts