Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not my cop of tea but here is a way to start fires, cause gang bangers to shoot at you and the cops pull you over and most of all reduce your engine life.

·
Registered
260 Posts
sounds and looks exactly like the typical person that would find these stupid features "awesome"
Yuuuuuup. Was thinking the exact same thing. People like this would rather scoot around in city limits looking for attention, instead of ACTUALLY RIDING THE BIKE.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Reminds me of a video of some guys revving the crap out of a sportbike making the headers glow and shooting flames out the exhaust. Next you'll see a for sale ad about a lightly used Grom that's never been abused.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That feature is just plain gay. Aracer should be embarrassed. Hell, I am embarrassed to say I have an Aracer ECU now...

Reactions: 50-50

·
Registered
747 Posts
"Tune your engine to make it sound like it needs one!" - Aracer

My MiniPlus2 is looking long in the tooth now, will probably upgrade to Mini5 for the complete fuel table tuning across more than just two TP positions...

There's also not enough info on the RC Super 2 make a clear distinction why its ~$200 more than the Mini5. Yes, you get "race features" like launch control, but it seems if you don't plan on running their race module there's little advantage. TC would be kind of cool, but where the F do you buy the wheel sensors they mention in their own Race Module manual? They say they are optional accessories, but maybe they come with the module? Too many ?'s for what is a $1100 upgrade. I would love to not feel like I am the first person to venture in this direction...

Aracer needs to bring itself out of the realm of "yikes-so little online presence and documentation" and really corner the Grom ECU market. I have nothing but good things to say about my setup.

Aracer if you read this, I will help you write user manuals...ya'll need the help.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'd NEVER buy a used Grom.
And I'd NEVER EVER buy a new one! :untroubled:

Aracer if you read this, I will help you write user manuals...ya'll need the help.
I can only agree with this, I have thought about buying an Aracer and when asked vendors basically said ''If you need help just send a mail'', might work with some but I also know from past experience it doesn't with others. SOLD = GOOD LUCK WITH IT

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That feature is just plain gay. Aracer should be embarrassed. Hell, I am embarrassed to say I have an Aracer ECU now...
It's not Aracer's fault but what the user or customer does with the product, it's like anyone who has a car, truck, gun, knife, computer, etc it's how you use the product that can make you look like a idiot or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts