Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspecting my bike today I saw the spring wasn't close to the lever. It wasn't turning on the damn light. The dealership did a shit job on the PDI. That and no bulb in the tag light. Just ranting.
Anyone else's bike have delivery problems?
Pre submit edit: and when they picked it up for the recall, they brought it through the mud. I'm still cleaning white mud residue off.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My rear brake dose not trigger the stop light unless I push down hard to lock it up. Eazy fix just lazy to do so, besides I use 80% front anyways.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mt back brake you gotta press a little bit for the brake to go on as well, not locking up the tire or nothing but I'd say almost twice as much to activate the light comared to the front brake...

My chain was super loose when I got my bike, noticed it next day, was resting on the swing arm :l. Went to the dealer and they tried charging me the 28 bucks I said I just paid for this bike 3 days ago... his adjusted it no charge :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
PSA: Make sure your brake lights are triggered by the front and rear brake le...

I changed levers and had a slight issue. It worked on the first two clicks, then I took it for a spin. 20 mins into my run I decide to check my brake light for some odd reason. It's not working at this point. So, I adjust the rear one then the front one. I see that the after market lever knob was too short and was just shy of it touching. Very important to check before every ride. Along with tire pressure, chain etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkxxaZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts