Honda Grom banner

"Project Sadie : Coterie.WEST : Minkus"

60782 Views 184 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  Scoobs
https://www.facebook.com/Coterie.west

11/14 UPDATE : MOTOCHAMP feature is finally out. Sharing this feature with my brother JDMCHRIS from the IER fam.

7/7/14

Thanks to Motochamp for the plug via MOTOCHAMP MAGAZINE of japan while they were in town to cover #killerss2014 this past april. Huge shout out to Jensen aka @JAER_SDR for the find. Please mind the helmet hair.

Cheers!

ps, I can't wait to update you guys this Friday :cool2: 7/11/14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/16/14

Thanks to Mike (ezekielwhore) for the shot this weekend for the RUCKOUTOC

I've got some plans to change it up over the summer... just waiting it out and enjoying what has become since SuperSunday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/20/14 : HUGE update on Page 16. PHOTOSHOOT and more.

5/20/14 : HUGE update on Page 16. PHOTOSHOOT and more

------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/1/14 :
Super sunday 2014 is over...

leaving on a trip today... I'll do the story telling later

cheers
---------------------------------------------------------------
update : 4/21/14
T-minus 6 days #killerss2014

-----------------------------------------------------
4/11/14 Update

T-minus 15 days #killerss2014

shaved down and smooth for a better shine.

finally get to pair them up with the Galespeed valve stems. Match is as good as its gonna be

----------------------
4/1/14

paint.

3/20/14

welp...

No worries, it was fixed the same night haha. Perfect it happened sooner than later.. it would have sucked happening at Super Sunday.

OVERRACING GUYS... beware

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/18/14 update : additional photos of PG 13

-------------------------------

3/11/14 UPDATE : Additional photos on PG 11
I know, I've said this so many times already... Its almost there.. I can taste it.
More G craft goods. All because I wanted the Brembo upgrades to sit up closer to the original location, not the low hang style that all the other companies make

3/3/14
Mspec seat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/6/14 : Greg at MNNTHBX... what can I say. Quality as usual! Thanks fam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I completely forgot I even had this account. Member #33 checking in.

My name's Minkus, and here's my Project Grom. Didn't title this a "build" thread, is there an option of "Parts slap" :chuncky:

These photos date back to August 16th of 2013. At the time, I believe I was one of the first or 2nd to have a personal Grom before they released them to the public. I'll get some updated pictures in due time. Until then, Cheers and thanks for watching.

BTW, there seems to be alot of familiar faces here from the other forum

Picking her up and taking her home on the 16th of August.

First spin around the block

First "photo" outing. Out with the old project, In with the New. Trust me, it was hard letting her go. :numbness:

Because the stock tires were made for one reason and one reason only.

which brings us up til a few weeks back. The reason for keeping this thing as stock as possible was so that I could fully learn the in's and outs of this thing. Modding on the "fly" was something I wanted to keep away, but knowing me, that feeling can only last so long. Stocks not cool, building how you want, now thats cool.

More to com, Thanks for reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ming
See less See more
Reactions: 4
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
PS, don't expect a "fatty" on this one. but Who knows... people change their minds all the time. :blackgrom:
looks great. i love what youve done with it! :)
ohh yeah cant wait!
looks great. i love what youve done with it! :)
haha BR, I try to keep my mods as noticeable as possible am I right? :furious:

The smiley/emoticons are epic on this site haha
whatup holmes!
:couple_inlove:
:couple_inlove:
whoa now... haha

I have a bunch of pictures I have to sort through. Trying to get some stuff loaded and then, its story time

Brembo p32 big brake kit upgrading going on today.

-Pair of fresh P32 Brembo calipers in gold
-DrowSports Black finish stainless lines and fittings
-CNC caliper adaptors

Big thanks to Slevin and Gary for the adaptors :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

More at [email protected]
See less See more
Can't forget about this sucker right here. Tyga Black FRP undercowl, Let's hope the install goes smooth. Looks like a pain and a half to install without taking some of its paint with it.

See less See more
Can't forget about this sucker right here. Tyga Black FRP undercowl, Let's hope the install goes smooth. Looks like a pain and a half to install without taking some of its paint with it.

it's not that hard. easier to put on with another set of hands though. another drag race sunday? I might get something this weekend that's probably worth testing. #spoileralert
For those that are familiar w/ Minkus, he's a creative master. Check his biz out @ Home | Standard FunctionsStandard Functions Regardless of how basic he plans this bike to be, he's fooling himself.....
Reactions: 1
I waste my third post on this forum for you minkus. sweet build bro
Dude I NEED those gold Brembos! Sick! Where's you get them? Stock rotor?
Dude I NEED those gold Brembos! Sick! Where's you get them? Stock rotor?
yesir, currently on the stock rotor. In all honesty, the factory unit works just fine BUT like I said before... stocks are cool, MOD everything! haha

I have my eye on a nice 2pc rotor from Japan, it's just a matter of time before I get the confirmation for shipping :toothy10:

With that said, the Brembos went on like cake. The rear bracket needed some trimming to clear the new Brembo but that didn't take too long with the right tools.

let me know if you're in search of a setup. I have another pair of Gold p32's that I can let go of Bitman16! Getting you a Tyga bracket and a set of brake lines are easy too.

-ming
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.