Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another post I asked about the stiffness of the GROMs rear shock and discovered its stiff not soft. I see the MADASS people offer a progressive wound rear shock spring in the aftermarket for the MADASS. I think this will solve my problem although I would have to buy that and not the GROM.

Does anyone know of such an aftermarket shock made for the GROM? Frankly I would rather buy a Honda product but if a progressive spring rear shock isnt availible I may have no choice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who sells one? I cannot find one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
those dont look like quality parts to me. of course thats just my opinion, as I have no experience with those shocks
Just the opposite. Works Performance builds some of the highest and best quality shocks you can get.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to Cogent Dynamics

Rick Tannenbaum can build you a shock for anything, great prices,stellar service. He has built suspension for me and it was absolutely perfect.

Ohlins - Rear Shock, Ohlins, MSX125 - What's New?

The US Ohlins shop is just up the road from me too. They can build a shock/forks for anything to match your weight and riding style.
I contacted CD and they say send them the shock and they will make me just what I want.

Thanks for that. Im looking at a Madass this weekend.

Just looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts