Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ordered from them how long did it take to get your order and did you ever receive tracking info?

Thanks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you ordered from them how long did it take to get your order and did you ever receive tracking info?

Thanks!
I've oredered from them 5-6 timers and the package always arrived in less than 6 days. They have 12 warehouses around the U.S., so it depends on how close you are to one of them....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @FangShui!

Update: one week after ordering it's shipped and I've got a tracking number. UPS says 7 more days for delivery. I live on the east coast and apparently the closet warehouse to me is in Vancouver - there HQ.

I'm not impressed with them. You can't beat their prices, but two weeks to get it? I'm not used to that in 2016. I ordered body panels from Thailand that came in 9 days. 14 days total to go west coast to east coast is insane.

I'll update if the parts show up earlier.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Update: UPS trailer delay. It's sitting in Portland, OR. Took one day to go from WA to OR.
UPS has been having issues lately. My last package a couple weeks ago kept getting delayed too. It was crazy frustrating.

·
Registered
273 Posts
UPS has been having issues lately. My last package a couple weeks ago kept getting delayed too. It was crazy frustrating.
They all seem to be having issues lately. I ordered something from Wisconsin to be shipped by USPS and it took 3 days to get to Denver (I live in Colorado), then, inexplicably, they shipped it on to Memphis!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yup something is going on. Arrived in Portland on 6/7, today 6/9 it's departed. : /

As I said it's pretty sad when packages from China and Thailand can show up in half the time it takes ProCaliber to ship something from WA.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE:

It has taken 5 days to go from Portland to Greensboro. UPS had said all week it would deliver today. It can't if it's in Greensboro!

My advice to anyone is use ProCaliber if price is the ONLY thing you care about because service and shipping speeds are non-existent and slow as a$$. It took them a week to even ship the parts, but they took my money day one.

Next time I'll go to the dealer like I was going to. More money, but they said they could get everything next day and I'd be supporting a local business.

I'm too impatient for this! It's 2016! I ordered boots from Germany that only took 5 days.

Highly recommend Biker-Land Onlineshop: - Biker Land GmbH where I bought my boots. Saved big $$$ over Revzilla, etc.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Just curious, do you know if it's UPS economy? Doesn't matter, but UPS and FedEx both have this super economy shipping option that sucks ass. They'll eventually hand it off to USPS office for delivery unless they already happen to have a UPS delivery near you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We don't claim pro caliber. They belong to Washington.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just curious, do you know if it's UPS economy? Doesn't matter, but UPS and FedEx both have this super economy shipping option that sucks ass. They'll eventually hand it off to USPS office for delivery unless they already happen to have a UPS delivery near you.
It came regular old UPS. I'm surprised they didn't put it on a plane. I'm sure FedEx would have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts