Honda Grom banner

Pro taper klx110 bars

10K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Little General 
#1 ·
Hey guys I've just purchased the protaper bars and was wondering if I want them the same width as the stock bars will I have any issues when cutting these. Bars to size and what's best to cut them

#6 ·
You could put them on, then measure how much you have left to play with, etc. I doubt you'll have to gradually cut them, unless you want to see how they feel as you go.

#9 ·
Hey guys I've just purchased the protaper bars and was wondering if I want them the same width as the stock bars will I have any issues when cutting these. Bars to size and what's best to cut them
Stock cables & everything fit fine
The bar ends won't fit the new bars though will they what do I need to buy for them to fit a guy on eBay said CYCRA GRIP ARMOR BAR END BLK but there £35 all together any cheaper ones that will fit

#11 ·
The bar ends won't fit the new bars though will they what do I need to buy for them to fit a guy on eBay said CYCRA GRIP ARMOR BAR END BLK but there £35 all together any cheaper ones that will fit
I didn't use bar ends on my new bars. The new grips are closed at the end, so I just left them closed and installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.