Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got a Pro-Circuit T6 exhaust for my 2019 Grom and I’ve noticed that not many people have gotten this system on their Grom and there are hardly any videos or reviews out there for it. So I figured I’d share a video for those of you who may be interested in it. I personally love the tone of this exhaust and it has made a noticeable improvement on the low end of the power band (mainly in 1st gear). Top end power seems to be the same so far but I’ve only ridden it once since I installed the system and reset the ecu so that may change. If you guys have any questions I’d love to answer them!

Video link: https://youtu.be/Zjs3o18Oyo0

Product link: https://www.revzilla.com/dirt-bike/pro-circuit-t-6-exhaust-system-honda-grom-2017-2018

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It looks good. The can is much bigger than I expected, but it sounds great. Judging from the video it sounds like my Yoshimura RS-2. Did you notice any change in performance?
Yeah definitely a little bigger than most of the other exhausts out there but I still think it looks alright. And yeah I like the sound of this more than a lot of the other exhausts I've heard. And yeah I've noticed first gear is a lot more usable now and the low end torque is way better in first gear as well. Top end seems the same which is weird but i think the ecu still needs to adjust itself to the changes.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah definitely a little bigger than most of the other exhausts out there but I still think it looks alright. And yeah I like the sound of this more than a lot of the other exhausts I've heard. And yeah I've noticed first gear is a lot more usable now and the low end torque is way better in first gear as well. Top end seems the same which is weird but i think the ecu still needs to adjust itself to the changes.
If you're handy you can turn it into a shorty that looks like this. :)

Drill out the rivets at the rear, cut down the can, and blind rivet it all back together. I modified my IXIL exhaust and reinstalled the rivets and it looks like it was never taken apart. It's easy. :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
I agree. It looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts