Honda Grom banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yeah I clearly bought it too fast if they don't provide support for their own products while advertising that the tune is available on the website.
Good thing I didn't pair it up to the bike yet...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Finally received the tune from dyno with the message I should buy their wideband AFR kit to finetune it if I go for 34mm throttle body later on..

·
Registered
6 Posts

there is a known issue with the PV3 where this warning appears. Try turning off the key and back on and see if this error shows again post a flash.

i got this same error and contacted DynoJet and they provided me a special firmware that resolved this error. Note: in my case this error was a false error as the tune was in fact going through. No issues with my PV3 pairing to the bike at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The custom firmware they provided me is 5.7.7457.31964

Oddly the latest from their site is 5.7.7404.31519

maybe his would solve the same issue you are having.

i‘m not always on the forum so feel free to FB message me if you have any further questions I may be able to help with.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The custom firmware they provided me is 5.7.7457.31964

Oddly the latest from their site is 5.7.7404.31519

maybe his would solve the same issue you are having.

i‘m not always on the forum so feel free to FB message me if you have any further questions I may be able to help with.
Good to know. I will contact them as im having that false error too.
As pv3 was working fine despite the message i didnt pay much attention.
Thanks!!!

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I got the error sorted by making some kind of reset at startup of the device.
I got my bike flashed after that with the right tune provided from dyno.

My bike start and holds idle but still has some issues that I'm trying to sort out but I don't know yet if it's coming from the map or something else. Still figuring it out ^^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good to know. I will contact them as im having that false error too.
As pv3 was working fine despite the message i didnt pay much attention.
Thanks!!!

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk
I had gone back and forth a few times before their tech figured out the issue. Might want to mention in the email to the that another forum person had same issue and was provided firmware # and mention the one I stated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the error sorted by making some kind of reset at startup of the device.
I got my bike flashed after that with the right tune provided from dyno.

My bike start and holds idle but still has some issues that I'm trying to sort out but I don't know yet if it's coming from the map or something else. Still figuring it out ^^
do you have an AFR gauge so you can monitor it real time as you drive? if using the PV3 as a gauge it will not show the AFR unless you have a wideband sensor like the WBCX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
I only have the pv3.

I didn't ride the bike, It s not right yet.
I've got some kind of ticking sound coming from the low part of the engine (on both sides, see video) and some cutoff and exhaust vibration if I turn the gas lever. I'll make a video of the engine sounds and post it here

Edit:

Here is the video :

·
Registered
6 Posts
I only have the pv3.

I didn't ride the bike, It s not right yet.
I've got some kind of ticking sound coming from the low part of the engine (on both sides, see video) and some cutoff and exhaust vibration if I turn the gas lever. I'll make a video of the engine sounds and post it here

Edit:

Here is the video :

sorry I’m not familiar with the kit you installed. I’m simply running a high compression 125cc piston with ported head and larger valves, with matched throttle body and intake.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No problem. I'll probably make a new thread over it if I can't figure it out.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts