Honda Grom banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
So I have the mtake intake and yoshimura exhaust and the power vision has a file for the chimera intake and yoshimura exhaust. I should be able to use this tune and still see gains and good driveability right?

·
Registered
790 Posts
So I have the mtake intake and yoshimura exhaust and the power vision has a file for the chimera intake and yoshimura exhaust. I should be able to use this tune and still see gains and good driveability right?
That map is going to be as close as you're going to get to your setup without a custom tune.

This is where Dynojet is really slacking. There aren't enough maps for the PV3. I asked them about more maps and they said they'd happily do maps for other products, but only if the manufacturer sent the parts to them. So, basically, Dynojet isn't going to spend any money to serve their customers.:furious:

·
Registered
23 Posts
That map is going to be as close as you're going to get to your setup without a custom tune.

This is where Dynojet is really slacking. There aren't enough maps for the PV3. I asked them about more maps and they said they'd happily do maps for other products, but only if the manufacturer sent the parts to them. So, basically, Dynojet isn't going to spend any money to serve their customers.:furious:
Thanks for the reply. Yeah tell me about it. That's a bummer.

·
Registered
788 Posts
The benefit I think remains that you remove it afterwards from your bike, so no extra cables or components that can fail.

that's not a benefit if you know a little electronics...

2 years ago I casually saw dynojet maps for power commander... They're useless due to infinite combinations of kits available for our engine...

Power vision can be great on big bikes with limited engine modifies but not for our.. It needs autotuning (dyno job is uneconomic)

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts