Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two recent posts I made are not showing up on the forum.....but they DO show in my profile as recent posts...?

Any help?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Cant help you from my end, but your posts are showing up in the "What's New" tab, and you're right, they aren't showing up in the actual threads.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I use the "active topics" button and they show up in the threads
Something is definitely wrong then because I see you've posted on the "active topics" tab as well, but unlike fourfiftyare, I still can't find your actual post in the thread.

·
Read Only
106 Posts

This thread https://www.hondagrom.net/forums/13-grom-performance/23977-jonesn-my-dyno-information-thread-lots-graphs-18.html goes to page 18 and the last post is #180 by johnny2slow - but the new post list shows the last post being Paultergeist. I can't see that post and the thread won't "mark as read' because there's a post somewhere that isn't 'readable'.

Not the first time I've seen this, but I thought it was just me. If you click on the link direct to the last post it will take you to the top of the page. Does the same in a different browser too. I haven't worried about it too much because if I come back in a few hours it will have fixed itself.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have had the same issue with my 4V build thread. I went back and deleted some of my older posts within the thread, and THEN my most recent posts were visible by going to the last page.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also trying view your “Finbro return” thread.......shows as a recent post, but there is nothing in the actual sub-forum partition.

This forum server / software is seriously jacked-up.

is there no Administrator?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Also trying view your “Finbro return” thread.......shows as a recent post, but there is nothing in the actual sub-forum partition.
Same. It didn't show up on his profile either.

·
Administrator
144 Posts
Hey there,

This does seem a bit off.
Can you grab me an example of this and we'll look into it?
It is most likely a sync or caching issue but I need to double check.

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts