Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what I want my bike to look like by the time I get it on the road. Obviously I have no Idea if these parts are available but I figured with a little Photoshop anything is Possible :)

bike.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
My current favourites, and a pic of me in the dealers on the last pic!:in love:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I would be very interested in an "under seat" muffler. Dont know if it is possible but one that tucks under the seat and in front of the rear fender so that even with a fender elimination kit the muffle would basically hide behind the license plate when viewed from behind.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine is pretty simple bars,big bore,sticky tires and exhaust. Come on guys what else do you need on a badass pitbike!:wink:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I would like programmer, low short single pipe, maybe airbox mod, maybe bars and then maybe gearing that.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Fuel controller will probably be my first real purchase.. Once it's wired, take a day and pull the head, port it, have it shaved .010 and modify the throttle body then take it to the dyno for a good tune
what does the shaved .010 do? and i assume port it is dremel the exhaust port?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Shaved head raises compression. Less area for the air to go means higher ratios. Any little bit helps

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would be very interested in an "under seat" muffler. Dont know if it is possible but one that tucks under the seat and in front of the rear fender so that even with a fender elimination kit the muffle would basically hide behind the license plate when viewed from behind.
my old 06 zx6r had a fender elimination kit that worked with the factory under seat exhaust, but there were stubs on the bottom of the muffler. that is what the fender kit mounted to and license plate was also secured too. idk if that answers anything. but take a look on good images of the zx6r from 05-06 and that might help give you an idea.

-Chad

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
my old 06 zx6r had a fender elimination kit that worked with the factory under seat exhaust, but there were stubs on the bottom of the muffler. that is what the fender kit mounted to and license plate was also secured too. idk if that answers anything. but take a look on good images of the zx6r from 05-06 and that might help give you an idea.

-Chad
Thanks. I did that and yes it looks possible but it looks like the muffler and eliminator kit would probably need to come from the same company so that they work together. I am sure that will happen. Dont know if I will wait that long.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts