Honda Grom banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a built TRX450 sitting in my garage from when I used to race but at the moment it has a bunch of frame work and stuff that needs to be done. I cracked the frame in a couple places among some other problems. I know I want to buy a grom and when I do i'm thinking about throwing my race motor into it because why not lol. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what all I would need to do it? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey guys, I've got a built TRX450 sitting in my garage from when I used to race but at the moment it has a bunch of frame work and stuff that needs to be done. I cracked the frame in a couple places among some other problems. I know I want to buy a grom and when I do i'm thinking about throwing my race motor into it because why not lol. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what all I would need to do it? Thanks guys!
My guess is that the hardest part about that would be fitting the oil cooler and radiator. Maybe that's why every 450r swap I've seen was from a dirtbike?

TRX450R was my first love! Had an 05, sold it last year... been on the hunt for a clean ER for a little while now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts